J Sic
Unstoppable force...
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
I deserve better than this....
I'm tired of saying it. I know I do but, it seems like you tend to forget you aren't dealing with a basic bitch. I maybe complicated, twisted, crazy and 10 levels of fucked up but, you knew from the jump I didn't expect to be treated like the last smut. I maybe in my feelings all the time but, I am a woman regardless of what you want to realize. It might just be easier to walk away and keep my family. I know my dad knows which is why he won't speak to me. I ignore most of the hate that keeps coming my way because of this situation. At some point my mind has to break and I have to walk away. Cause lets face it. You aren't man enough to acknowledge the facts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment