J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Friday, June 27, 2014

Tired...

I'm tired of playing these games with you. I wish everyone could see I don't have the energy for anything out of place. It seems like a test but I don't see the point in wasting time on tests when there are bigger things in play. Only of the weakest men you find test and torment. So is it worth it? I have no out let and to be honest no hope. Situations beginning and ending in hatred and distaste never last long. Everyone needs to find people to accept in their life who uplift and bring love into a dark world. What happens when you bring darkness into more darkness? An absence of light will make you see the most twisted images of those who once seemed angelic. Demons hide in plain sight. It's a shame when these demons surround you and you wake up too late to realize the damage being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment