J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Another let down

 I am beginning to think that everyone avoids the responsibility of growing and advancing. I have chased a dream for years to make a positive change in the things that I do. Working in my field there is not much change that can be made. I have seen so many things in the past 15 years working in healthcare. Most, are things I would rather forget but most of my patients I have taken everywhere with me at least in my heart. This job allows me to only work weekends and some time in the evening on Mondays to be a full time employee and spend my time at home with my boys. I no longer have to pay for daycare, I have paid off my care so I have reduced my outs per month by 1500. We are no longer struggling to make ends meet like we were. I don’t have to budget so tight so for that much we are very blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment