J Sic
Unstoppable force...
Monday, September 9, 2013
Breathe Deep
I was forced to take a deep breathe at this point. I think I'm giving up on the extra bull shit. Love is love and in the end I doubt there is anyway of trying to fix it. I let go but not completely. I've made my mistakes, but I've been forgiven. I've prayed over and over and one day God will answer me. I know I need help at this point and I know these lovely women I work with try so hard to fix my broken little world. To be honest at this point I'm tired. One of the guys that sits with one of my residents told me today besides my "beautiful clear blue eyes" what makes me so damn special in the end is the fact beyond my rough exterior I have a massive heart that I give to everyone in my life no matter how small the part they play. My resident see me, the real me, the no bull shit happy go lucky loving person that I really am. My employees see this "little girl" with enough drive to stop the earth from spinning. My friends see me as this weak person who's tired of loving the wrong people. People that don't really know me see this bitch that doesn't give a fuck about anything. Well here is the catch. I give my heart to little boys who don't know what to do with it. I love hard not like your typical person. I don't try to change people. I try to make them stronger. I'm weak and strong at the same time, but too much strength always turn into a weakness. I'm mean, but only to people who don't deserve my love. I LOVE my friends. Don't come near me if you can't handle my mouth. They tell me at work all the time. "You don't give a fuck what comes out your mouth." I do care but I'm a tough love person. If I say it, it's how I see it. This is what I see now. You're a user, abuser, victim, arrogant, lazy, noncompliant piece of shit who's afraid of doing better. I'll be here when you grow the fuck up, but until that day I'm going to stay mad. Yes, you make me mad. Yes, I want to beat the fuck out of you. Yes, I love you more than I want to. No, I didn't ask for this. I don't know what to do, and I don't know what to say. I know I love you. I know I hate that I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment