J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little boys breaking hearts...

These little boys running around claiming no relationships. What the fuck is going on with people today. I'm a weird one who hides everything from people, but damn. How are you going to run around and fuck anything that moves and drags women around behind leaving a wake of pain and torment in your dust but in the end claim that you're in love with someone else. Obviously you just don't know what love really is. I'm not sure anyone really does know what love really is, but at least I understand that sex is so much better when there are feelings involved. I would pick making love over just fucking any day. This shit with it's just a basic need is complete bull. I'm sorry but playing with womens emotions is a god damn death wish. So, when you fall in love with that woman who is completely detached and won't open up with anything. I'm gonna need you to remember all those easy bitches you broke down and tore apart at the end of the day. She was one of them. She's been hurt twisted and broken it's because of some little boy like you. So when she breaks your heart imagine all the women you did it to before you. What the fuck is wrong with this world? Why can't love be love anymore without all this extra shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment