J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Trying

I'm trying and that's something I hope you can see. I take care of you and your family the best I can. I see your attitude with me is changing. I know your trying too. At least that's what I want to see. I don't want to fall for a bull shit game and by the end of the day I hope you aren't playing with me. These feelings are running deep even if it means I'm going to end up throwing away my family in the process. To me their reservations are childish saying some bull shit about how they feel it isn't right. In the end it is my decision not theirs. I understand that because of my sister they don't want to see anything happen to me but damn. I'm attempting to not hold any piece of my past against you even though it's proving to be very difficult. Just realize I'm trying and I want this to work. Even if it isn't love it's something. Some type of connection that makes no sense. This is something that's new to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment