No smoking. No drinking. No outlet for these bottled up emotions. I'm trying and you see that. I give you so much more than what you really deserve. We both know this. You lie to yourself. You lie to me. No secrets my ass. I don't want to talk. It takes too much work. I get a lot of don't do this don't do that. Fuck it. All you're doing is setting up double standards. You do whatever you want... what the fuck. You think you're so much a catch I can't do better. You're attractive but your heart is twisted. I hate to tell you but living on looks gets you nothing but smuts. Such a damn shame. You really are going to waste a good thing over bull shit. I'm a good woman, but this much you are too blind to see. But lets be honest... faithful and loyal isn't what you deserve. Straighten up cause while I'm moving forward you're stuck going backward. I would hate to leave you behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment