J Sic
Unstoppable force...
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Gotta be this way...
You give a man a choice. It's stay or walk away. They always seem to pick the wrong damn choice. It is so much easier in life to walk away from the things that in reality are worth working for. This is where most people seem to mess up. I'm more than willing to work, but I cant be the only one working at this in the end. That quickness and ease you showed to be able to walk away tonight was more than enough to get that point across to me. You're not ready for someone like me. I know you've been hurt in the past and I more than most tend to understand this. It's a damn shame I can't tell you how I feel to your face. It's even worse that you think I'm really this difficult. You have read me so very wrong. I can't do much to change this. When I'm finally willing to talk about my feelings you're not willing to listen. When I don't want to talk about them is when you seem to ask me about them. Neither of us really wanted this in the beginning. I don't think either of us really know what to do with this either. It maybe over, but it might not. Breaking may have been a necessary piece to this puzzle for me. Now it's time to see if you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment