J Sic
Unstoppable force...
Monday, January 20, 2014
What to do....
I'm faced with a difficult decision and in the end I think we both know who you really are. I've given you your choice and you seem to be making all the wrong decisions in the end. I'm a good woman and everyone seems to know this but you. Again on that looking for a fuck up bull shit. I'm done being that one. I don't want these pointless mind games that you say you aren't playing. You lie too much. I'm not stupid and I'm not blind I see what's going on. I know certain things are completely out of reach for you and accept this. But using and abusing a good person Is going to ruin you. I don't have time for any of the bull shit. Right now I'm stuck on conceded. Better learn to love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment