J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Monday, October 14, 2013

A year later....

Why are you still so hurt. You never loved me. That much you made so very clear to me. YOU cheated. YOU lied. YOU used me. It has NOTHING to do with the fucking gaming. I NEVER cheated on you. I TREATED YOU RIGHT. I'm a good woman. I'm honest faithful and loyal. I give my man EVERYTHING he wants and needs to make sure he makes it. I'm selfless when it comes to a relationship. That's why I don't let just any guy get close to me. If I listen to you and support you REALIZE WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE! I am so tired of hearing about how every woman out there is worthless and a liar. I have nothing in this world to lie to a man about. I've done a lot of shit in my past that I regret but I learned from my mistakes. Love is the worst emotion to waste and I'm not going to do it anymore. I maybe stuck in my feelings but that's who I am. Honestly, if anyone has a problem with me and my feelings they can jump off a bridge. I don't force anyone to talk to me. If you don't like me don't be around me. Don't sit there and think I'm going to go back to a shitty little boy. I want a man. I need a grown man that takes care of his shit. Someone who realizes I am a difficult but still good woman. I'm that ride or die chick. That one that's going to stand next to my man regardless of what he is going through. Don't get this shit twisted....

No comments:

Post a Comment