J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I don't understand...

I don't get why you so fucking mad at me right now. I don't want you to be mad at me. After yesterday I need more than just a fight right now. I'm trying can't you fucking see it. I know you didn't know me before but you getting another side to me than anyone ever has. I need you to see that right now. I'm not good with talking about actual things. I can shoot the shit and fuck around but I've been in another world for years. I want you to see the change you brought to me. There's just something about you that's pulling me towards you while you're pushing me away. I'm breaking and you're in control of the situation. Stop acting stupid before you throw something away.

No comments:

Post a Comment