J Sic

J Sic
Unstoppable force...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Going outta my way

Somethings making me wonder what's really going on. I don't fully understand the connection. I'm better at pushing people away than I am with bringing them closer. With you I just want you close. I need to know that you're okay. You do the same thing with me. I act like I don't see it but I do. I see a lot more than I lead you to believe. Thats why I manage to put so much faith in you. I dont want you to be a waste of time but at least I know I've tried when it comes to you. It really does seem too good to be true sometimes. I just dont want you to go fuck up a good thing. Too many people have done that shit in the past. I'm good to you in everyway you could ask. I'm not used to shit being so easy with anyone. With you it almost comes naturally. I'm not sure why but ill take it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment